Namaste one and all, and welcome to my website!
I took my first yoga class in 2016 and never expected to fall in love with it the way I did.
Yoga has given me the confidence to do things I never imagined: from going for my first run to completing three half marathons in a year. It’s introduced me to new friends, new ways of thinking, and in some areas changed my whole outlook on life.
I describe my style of teaching as a ‘playful fusion of hatha and vinyasa yoga’, simply because that’s what it is. I like to have fun with my practice and don’t take myself too seriously – for me, yoga is all about exploration and the art of play; knowing how to find my limits and test them… if I feel like it!
And it’s through this playful exploration that I felt empowered: empowered to continue my practice, deepen my knowledge, grow in confidence and share my love with others.
That’s the reason I created EmPower yoga… because I want you to feel EmPowered too – the Emily way.
So come and find your fearless with me!
- 200hr Advanced Studies and Yoga Teacher Training, Avani Yoga Academy
- 40 Hours Children’s Yoga Teacher Training (age 3-11 years), Yoga Bananas
- 10.5 Hours Yoga Teacher Training (age 11-18 years), Yoga Bananas
- 4 Hours Teen Yoga Teacher Youth and Mindfulness Training, Live love Yoga
- 50 Hours Embodied Yin Training, Satu Tuomela Embodied Yin
- Wellbeing Coach, ILM Endorsed British School of Coaching Wellbeing Coaching Programme
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Practitioner, Kain Ramsay Udemy
I am also a Journalist, Digital Marketing, PR and Events Management professional and Digital Wellbeing advocate.